Advertising & PR
"Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time."
What is marketing?
If your circus is coming to town and you put up a sign, that's advertising.
If you put the sign on the back of your elephant and walk it into town, that's promotion.
If your elephant walks through the mayors flower bed and the local newspapers write a story about it, that's publicity.
If you get the mayor to laugh about it, that's public relations.
If you tell people about your entertainment booths, the fun they're going to have, and answer their questions, that's sales.
And if you planned the entire thing, that's marketing.
Facts in black & white.
What's your benefit?
- Online analysis: How good is your internet presence at this point?
- Marketing checklist: Does your website stand up to a professional analysis?
- The following are checked: Your advertising measures, social media channels, websites, forums, etc.
- We check all of this for user-friendliness, topicality, legal factors and much more.
- Google Ranking: How you can be found on Google
What can you expect?
- Fair fixed price, no hidden costs
- Independent way of working up to the presentation
- Fast, efficient and uncomplicated complete solution for you